Lumos Series LED Lights are engineered to have the highest CRI, Minimum Color
Balance, No Fan, Excellent Uniformity, Color Accuracy, Superior Finish, Reduced
Glare, Eco-Friendly and DMX Standard. Lumos Lights are suitable for Professional
Film making and HD Video. By focusing on quality and R&D, we strive to provide
the highest quality LED Lighting for our customers.
© 2012 DMLite Co. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
The Comparison data with Halogen Lamp
Chroma Key Studio
CRI Comparison chart
What is the CRI (Color Rendering Index)
CRI is a general indicator of how "natural" object colors will appear when illuminated by a particular
light source. Generally, A CRI of 90 and above will be required for broadcasting and film.
Small Giant LED Light
The Advantages of Lumos LED
· Industry’s highest CRI - Max. 98 Ra at 3200K
· Lumos LED lights can be used in Chromakey studio
· Minimal green cast
· Top level credibility and quality - Passed aging test for 6 months
· Very soft and even lighting
· High quality LED light for true professionals
· Lumos has provided hundreds of LED lights for major HD broadcasting
studios in S. Korea and 10 countries in Asia
· Quality proved by international customers such as US, Russia, Japan, Hongkong,
Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam etc.